Both Pomelo and Lemon oil have anti-inflammatory properties that help fight inflammation, increase blood flow, improve circulation, soothe sore muscles and calm agitation. They also enhance smooth, clear skin, and are employed to help diminish uneven skin tone and blemished areas. Besides providing a pleasant smell, citrus oils can assist respiratory disinfection, decongestant, and psychological benefits. Their stimulating aroma has been shown to increase energy levels and mental awareness.
Spearmint Massage is an excellent way to ease away muscle soreness. The menthol creates a cooling sensation on your skin that promotes relaxation and ease. The crisp, cool aroma of spearmint is energizing and revitalizing and promotes a feeling of encouragement and inspiration. It also has the power to uplift mood and can also benefit your cognitive function and promotes a feeling of vitality and energy.
Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet relaxing and calming effect. It stimulates the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminates airborne bacteria. When used topically, this oil is beneficial for maintaining the appearance and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness. For massage, Orange oil increases blood flow and relieves discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido.
The fresh, zingy and uplifting aromas of citrus essential oils provide a variety of health benefits
- Boosts mood, energy and vitality
- Eases stress, anxiety and irritability
- Helpful for problematic skin
- Supports immune system and respiratory health
- Eliminates airborne germs and toxins
- Pain Reliever
- Perfect Air Freshener
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 3 drops of carrier oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse or spray into the room to relax and energize.
- Boost emotional and physical energy : Diffuse into the air to open the senses, enhance well-being and increase productivity
For External Use Only. Citrus essential oils are photosensitizing, do avoid direct sun exposure after application.
Pomelo Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil