Purchase this bundle of products and DIY at home for Deep Cleansing Charcoal & Acne Facial Soap
Facial soap making recipe:
- Mix 10 – 20g of charcoal into warm water.
- Cut off your soap base into smaller pieces. Weight about 250g.
- Melt your soap base in microwave / double boiler.
- After melting, pour charcoal into the soap base, Add 5-10 drops of Tea tree & Eucalyptus EO.
- Mix all together evenly. Pour into soap mold. After hardening, soap is ready to use!
- An acne soap with purifying activated charcoal powder. Contains tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils. Added charcoal makes it very effective for pimple prone skin. For best results lather on skin with bare hands, rinse, and moisturize.
- Tea tree is applied to the skin for infections such as acne, boils, and ringworm. Eucalyptus oil helps dry up blemishes and pus-filled pimples.
- Eucalyptus oil also contains antibacterial qualities that help prevent acne outbreaks.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin.
This Package Consist of:
Opaque Soap Base – 1kg
Activated Charcoal Powder – 100g
Tea Tree Essential Oil – 5ml,
Eucalyptus Essential Oil – 5ml