Hyaluronic Acid products for topical applications and commercial purposes are made from the biofermentation of 100% natural and non-GMO plant resources. The raw material undergoes a fermentation process where the natural hyaluronic acid is extracted. A 1% aqueous solution is incredibly effective, even at 0.1-1%, where the biofermentation is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid products are applicable for all skin types, and are particularly suited for those with dry or mature skin, those who are exposed to very dry climates and also for amid travellers. For hyper-pigmentation, wrinkles, superficial acne scarring, and other skin imperfections, micro-needling treatments or facial fillers have been used to help promote the production of collagen and elastin when hyaluronic acid is injected into the skin. This most commonly used type of dermal filler, by injecting hyaluronic acid into the deeper layers of the skin, helps to restore lost volume or any specific part of the face that needs a lift.
Green Herbology Hyaluronic Acid High Molecular Form 1% is a viscous liquid solution and is often used in making natural skincare products such as serums, night creams, moisturizers, lotions, scrubs, handmade soaps, etc.
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid provides surface moisturization which comprises of larger molecules, are unable to enter the deeper layers of the skin. They will settle at the top, building and boosting hydration on the surface and is also responsible for the skin visco-elasticity and hydration level of the tissues and the skin. Topically, high molecular weight is good at moisturizing the skin’s surface, though its effects are not as intensive but the result is impressive. High-weight hyaluronan molecules deliver immediate intensive hydration to the surface layers of the skin for an instant smoothing and firming effect.
In general, there are no negative reactions with hyaluronic acid and it is safe for all skin types, but it is especially helpful for those with dry skin. However, those with rosacea or eczema may want to test patch to make sure it doesn’t irritate the skin.
For a start with skin care products containing hyaluronic acid, do apply once a day to test your skin reaction. If your skin is benefiting from the additional hydration, you should apply it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Key Features For Skin
- Helps to restore moisture and plump wrinkled and sagging skin
- Helps support skin hydration
- Adds moisture to dry, irritated or eczema-prone and then seals it in
- For acne-prone skin, it alleviates the dryness of the effect from acne medication
- Reduces pore size and does not clog pores.
- Improves Protective Barrier by providing skin’s outer layers from the environment with rich moisture
- Speeds up wound healing.
Key Features For Hair
- Helps maintain the moisture and health of our hair
- Protects hair against damage especially those with color or chemically treated hair
- Its hydrating benefits is able to protect dry, damaged and frizzy hair
- Its moisturizing and softening properties prevents scalps from becoming dry and flaky
- Protects scalp as strong and lengthy strands are improved by a nourished scalp.
Key Features For Others
When used for eyes treatment, it helps to maintain vital moisture and support of our eyes as we age
Appearance Viscous Liquid Solution
Storage Cool / Tightly Sealed / Protected from Light and Air
Shelf 24 Months / Properly Handled and Stored
Usage 0.1 to 5.0%
Processing Add to Water Phase or At Cool Down