- Anti aging – due to its high antioxidant properties and rich Vitamin C content, able to tone and brighten skin together with fading dark spots and pigmentation.
- Deep cleanser – purifies and detoxifies in removing dirt and impurities from the skin. An effective cleanser for oily or acne-prone skin, thanks to its astringent and antiseptic qualities.
- Natural astringent – strengthening skin cells, sterilizing, refining and minimizing the appearance of skin pores.
- Acne-fighting – antibacterial qualities prevent infection and heal wounds, making it a great tool for fighting pimple-causing bacteria.
- Antioxidant benefits – neutralizes damaging free radicals, which are harmful to your skin. A good defender in the fight against free radicals.
- Effectively treats dandruff and itchy scalp – due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, helps soothe and calm irritated and inflamed scalp. Treats oily scalp by reducing excessive sebum production.
- Promotes Hair Growth- antioxidants compounds keep scalp and hair follicles nourished and healthy to prevent and protect against oxidative stress, therefore promoting hair growth.
- Retains moisture and shine – The vitamins and antioxidants are responsible for giving hair that natural shine and keeping the follicles healthy and retaining moisture.
All types of skincare and hair care products including sunscreen, lotions, creams, face and lip serums, moisturizers, facial and hair mask, handmade soap, shampoo, hair conditioner and hair treatment products.
- Recommended Usage Level: Use in concentration between 1% to 100%
- Appearance : Light green, olive in color
- Origin: India
- Solubility : Soluble in Water
- INCI : Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Powder
- Composition: 100% pure Lemongrass powder
- CAS : 89998-14-1
- Storage : To protect from light and humidity in a clean place at room temperature. Once open, handle with care to avoid secondary microbial contamination