A safe and very gentle rejuvenating facial tonic. Can be used as a toner in the daily skin routine. Ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive and dry/mature skin. It purifies the complexion, tightens capillaries, reduces redness and closes the pores.
How to use
- Facial Mask: – Soaking sheet mask into the hydrosol. Gently squeeze the excess hydrosol to avoid dripping. Put on face for 20 to 30 minutes. Massage the balance to absorb. Apply your routine skincare. It can purify pores and improve allergy symptoms.
- Eye Mask: – Soak cotton pads into the hydrosol and put on eyes. Remove them when they are about 70-80% dry. Mugwort hydrosol focuses on relieving muscle soreness and stiffness caused by excessive eye strain, and can alleviate eye fatigue and reduce dark circles.
- Face Mist: – Spray on face every 3 hours to keep skin hydrated.
- Toner: – After cleansing, spray a small amount on the face and pat to absorb. Continuous use for several weeks will significantly increase skin moisture content.
- Bath: – Add an appropriate amount during each bath to relieve body fatigue.
- Botanical Name: Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) distillate
- CAS: 84775-45-1
- Origin: China
- Method of Extraction: Pure distillate
- Plant Part: Leaves & flowers
- Color: Clear
- Use: Add to water phase of formulas.
- Recommended Usage: 1 – 100%. For external use only.
- Applications: Serums, lotions, creams, toners, face mist, hair and body shampoos, soaps, gels, sun and after-sun care, sunscreens.
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored in the refrigerator.