Purchase this bundle of products and DIY at home for Natural Sun Protection Cream
- Melt the ½ coconut oil, ¼ almond oil, 1-2 tsp beeswax, 2 tsp shea butter.
- Remove from heat and add 15 drops of carrot seed oil.
- Very carefully add in the 2 tsp zinc oxide, taking care not to breathe in any.
- Mix slowly and thoroughly until there are no more powdered clumps of zinc oxide.
- Pour into container and let it return to room temperature
- Use as you would use for any sunscreen of SPF 30-40
Coconut Oil: Natural SPF of about 2-8, antibacterial, natural moisturizer, full of antioxidants and nutrients your skin needs.
Sweet Almond Oil: Natural SPF of about 5, deep moisturizer, soothes irritation.
Beeswax: Makes sunscreen waterproof, protects skin against damaging elements, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Shea Butter: SPF of 3-8, moisturizer, good source of vitamins for skin.
Carrot Seed Oil: Natural SPF of about 30-40, anti-inflammatory
Zinc Oxide: UVA and UVB protection with SPF 20+
Note: The beeswax and shea butter make the sunscreen thicker- if you want a sunscreen that is easy to squeeze through a bottle you should use lower amounts, but it may make the sunscreen less waterproof. If waterproof sunscreen is your priority, stick with the larger amount.
This Package Consist of :
Carrot Seed Oil – 10ml
Sweet Almond Oil – 100ml
Argan Oil – 100ml
Virgin Coconut Oil – 100ml
Natural Beeswax – 50g
Zinc Oxide – 50g
Shea Butter – 50g