- Treats Acne – Its antibacterial properties help keep skin free from pimple-causing bacteria and thus reduce acne.
- Reduces dark spots and blemishes – Thanks to its Vitamin E content and its healing and soothing properties, stubborn blemishes, dark spots and acne scars are easily diminished.
- Soothes dry and irritated skin – Its high content of fatty acids and glycerides help soothe dry, irritated and itchy skin. If used often, it can also heal skin issues like eczema.
- Anti aging – reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making skin looks firm and toned. Besides boosting collagen, skin can be protected from aging caused by sun exposure and UV radiation.
- Moisturizes skin – essential fatty acids and vitamin E nourish dry skin, restore lost moisture and reduce flakiness. Helps improve skin texture, leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow.
- Treats dandruff and itchy scalp – antifungal and antibacterial properties that help remove dandruff, dryness, flakiness, itchiness and leave scalp moisturized and healthy.
- Promotes hair growth – strengthening hair follicles, improving hair texture and keeping hair thinning, breakage and hair loss at bay. Also hydrates and conditions dry and frizzy ends making it healthy-looking and visibly soft
- Prevents premature graying – high level of antioxidants prevents premature hair graying caused by hormonal imbalance, sun damage and stress.
All types of skincare and hair care products including sunscreen, lotions, creams, face and lip serums, moisturizers, facial and hair mask, handmade soap, shampoo, hair conditioner and hair treatment products.
- Recommended Usage Level: Use in concentration between 1% to 50%
- Appearance : Brown in color
- Origin: Indonesia
- Solubility : Soluble in Water
- INCI : Aazadirachta Indica Leaf
- Composition: 100% pure Neem Leaf powder
- CAS : 84696-25-3
- Storage : To protect from light and humidity in a clean place at room temperature. Once open, handle with care to avoid secondary microbial contamination