- Acts as surfactant since it helps water mixes with oil and dirt so that they can be rinsed away, leaving skin and hair both clean and soft.
- Works to emulsify as it allows the watery and oily parts of a formula to mix together, preventing the texture from separating into two layers.
- Solubilizing agent by helping other ingredients to dissolve in a solvent in which they do not normally dissolve.
- Provides a consistent thoroughly-blended feel and enhances transparency and spreadability of product on skin.
- Recommended Usage Level: Use in concentration between 0.5% and 10%
- Appearance: Pale Light Yellow Liquid
- Solubility: Soluble in water and oil
- INCI: PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- CAS: 61788-85-0
- Origin: Germany
- Shelf Life: 36 months
- Storage: Tightly Sealed/Protected from direct Heat, Light and Moisture