One good benefit of Retinol is that it neutralizes any free radicals that causes collagen damage in the skin. It helps preserve collagen and stimulate new collagen production. Thus, existing wrinkles and fine lines may also appear to be lightened and less apparent. When applied topically, Retinol can increase skin cell turnover and revitalize collagen production. As Retinol increases photo-sensitivity in the skin, it is best to limit retinol usage to your night-time routine.
- Treats acne and acne scars
- Boosts radiant skin by clearing clogged pores
- Combat signs of aging by diminishing fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase collagen to promote elasticity
- Preserves existing collagen and stimulates new collagen production
- Brightens and smoothens skin tone
- Lightens pigmentation and blemishes
- Promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Healthier scalp with shinier and glossy hair
Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products, skin whitening products, age spot treatment, skin resculpting and smoothing products, slimming and body sculpting products, skincare, hair care and hair treatment products.
- 1. Usage level: 0.25% to 0.3%
2. Retinol Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant. Start using this product with no more than 0.25% at the first 2 weeks for no more than every other day to ensure no side effects.
3. Always do a patch test !
- Appearance : Viscous yellow liquid
- Solubility : Soluble in Water
- INCI : Retinol, Polysorbate-20
- Composition : 100% Pure Vitamin A
- CAS : 68-26-8
- Storage : Sensitive to air, light and humidity, refrigerated storage of <15°C is required