- Anti Aging – richness in AHA helps to boost collagen production and increase skin elasticity. Known to inhibit the activity of the enzyme elastase and has the ability to tighten skin and make the connective tissues firmer.
- Deeply cleanses skin – richness in chemical compound, Saponin, which acts as a natural cleanser and purifier for cleansing and breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover.
- Fights acne – AHAs and organic acid helps unclog the blocked pores and act as an exfoliator removing dead skin cells and debris from the skin and can even help to control acne breakouts.
- Assists in wound healing – increases the production of fibronectin- a protein which helps to close the wound edges, therefore speeding up the healing process and assists in cell-regeneration.
- Even out dark spots, blemishes and hyper-pigmentation – Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant together with malic acid helps in exfoliating skin and providing an even skin tone.
- Hair Growth – Richness in amino acids and bioactive compounds helps nourish hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
- Prevents premature graying of hair – Antioxidants and vitamins in the powder help in producing melanin and gives hair its natural color. These nutrients help prevent premature hair graying and can be used as a natural dye.
- Reduces dandruff – its antimicrobial properties act as a mild scalp scrub to reduce dandruff and scalp itchiness.
All types of skincare and hair care products including sunscreen, lotions, creams, face and lip serums, moisturizers, facial and hair mask, handmade soap, shampoo, hair conditioner and hair treatment products.
- Recommended Usage Level: Use in concentration between 1% to 100%
- Appearance : Maroon in color
- Origin: Taiwan
- Solubility : Soluble in Water,
- INCI : Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder
- Composition: 100% pure Roselle powder
- CAS : 84775-96-2
- Storage : To protect from light and humidity in a clean place at room temperature. Once open, handle with care to avoid secondary microbial contamination