- Can be used on all skin types including dry and oily skin without any negative side effects. The oil acts as a moisturizer and is best suited for daily skin care routines.
- Rosewood oil also contains chemical components that feature tissue-regenerating properties which stimulate production of new cells, therefore result in more youthful looking skin.
- It is an ideal moisturizer for dry and sensitive skins, as well as for the mature. It increases skin elasticity, moderates sebum production and reduces wrinkles.
- By adding this oil to your shampoo and conditioner to eliminate hair loss and promoting hair growth and healthy scalp.
- Soothes scalp and fights dandruff.
- Nourishes and strengthens hair follicles.
- Used as aromatherapy to initiate feelings of calm and relaxation and promote better sleep. Just add a few drops to a burner, diffuser or vaporizer before going to bed or doing meditation.
- Topically usage to reduce pain symptoms caused by headaches, toothaches and achy muscles. The anti-inflammatory properties help alleviate swelling that can cause pain and discomfort.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic qualities helps to prevent bug bites and treat existing ones. The camphorous scent wards off a variety of insects including mosquitoes. You may use this oil to make your own insect repellent without harsh.
- Treats insect bites by relieving itching. Rosewood oil is the first sorted remedy for insect bites. Linalool, the primary compound, exhibits notable antiseptic property which helps healing faster.
- Antibacterial properties make it particularly useful for eliminating odors in your home and gently cleanses air-borne bacteria, by adding a few drops of rosewood to your diffuser.
It is always safer to dilute essential oil before applying directly to skin to avoid allergic reaction.
1. Diffuser – Add 4-6 drops per 100ml of water
2. Skincare – 2-4 drops to 10ml of carrier oil/lotion/cream
3. Body massage – 5-8 drops to 10ml of carrier oil
- Botanical Name: Aniba Rosaeodora
- CAS : 8015-77-8
- Composition: 100% Pure Rosewood Essential Oil
- Origin: Canada
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Wood
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin