Key Features for Skin:
- Contains linoleic acid that helps to prevent clogging of pores, blackheads and acne
- Stimulates skin regeneration for a flawless, youthful skin
- Retains water and moisture in skin
- Prevents skin flaking and eczema
- Ideal for dry, sensitive complexions
Key Features for Hair:
- Contains oleic acid that improves blood circulation on the scalp which helps in hair growth and strengthening of follicles
- Restores shining and lustrous hair
- INCI: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
- CAS: 8001-23-8
- Origin: United States
- Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
- Use: Can be added to formula as-is. It can also be applied directly and massaged onto any areas of the body and hair or with other carrier oil. For external use only.
- Recommend usage: 1% – 100%. For external use only.
- Appearance: Clear yellow to orange liquid
- Applications: skin care, body care, hair care, face care, nail care product
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored in a closed container at a cool and dry place.