Below you will find answers to the questions we get asked the most , if you can’t get your answer here do chat with us:
What is ingredient of soap base? What is the difference between Transparent and Opaque?
• Opaque/Transparent palm oil, coconut oil, aqua, stearic acid, glycerine, sucrose, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, sodium laureth sulphate (sles), titanium dioxide. pH 9-10.5.
• The difference is only in colour. Opaque contain Titanium dioxide for white colour purpose, while transparent is clear.
Does your soap base Paraben, SLS, SLES free?
• Our soap base is paraben and SLS free. But we do have contain a little SLES for foaming purpose. But our product is safer for skin because it is only containing a little amount of SLES comparing to others product in the market.
Where to get your soap base, liquid soap base, shea butter, beeswax, essential oil, carrier oil and others product in Malaysia?
• You can purchase online greenherbology.com or drop by our physical shop at 21, Jalan Utama ½, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
What is different between essential oil and fragrance oil?
• Essential oils (EO’s) are steam-distilled pure plant extracts used for scenting or aromatherapy (come with smell and benefits). Fragrance oils (FO’s) are synthetically made chemical scent compounds (only for smell purpose, does not have any benefits).
What is difference between extract and hydrosol?
• Plant/Flower extract is fluid that we obtain from liquid separation operation: a solid object (the plant) is placed in contact with a fluid (the solvent).
• Hydrosols, also known as “flower waters,” are produced by distilling fresh leaves, fruits, flowers, and other plant materials. With similar properties to essential oils, these aromatic waters are much less concentrated.
What is the ratio / percentage of essential oil that safe for skin use?
• Safe skin use recommended ratio is 3%. For example, 1kg soap base mean 3ml essential oil.
Can the products be used for consumption?
• We are selling product for cosmetic purpose only (external), cannot be consume.
What is carrier oil?
• Carrier oils are used in aromatherapy, a complementary therapy where various essential oils are applied to the body to aid both physical and emotional health and well-being. Carrier oils dilute the concentrated essential oils so they can be applied to the skin without side effects.
Can be essential oil directly apply to skin?
• Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to skin. Pure essential oils come with a high risk of a serious allergic reaction. Once have diluted it and done a patch test, it can be safely rub it onto skin.
Does your product halal?
• Our product does not apply for halal certificate. But our product is all derived from plant base and Muslim friendly. It’s 100% natural, easy to use, safe for all ages and will actually work within minutes.
Can essential oil be used in aromatherapy diffuser?
• Yes, our essential oil is good for aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is one of the complementary therapies which use essential oils as the major therapeutic agents to treat several diseases.