In hair, Basil Oil stimulates circulation, regulating the scalp’s oil production and facilitating healthy hair growth. With its cleansing and clarifying properties, it effectively removes any accumulation of dead skin, dirt, grease, environmental pollutants and bacteria, thus soothing the itchiness and irritation from the typical formation of dandruff and other skin condition of the scalp.
In aromatherapy applications, Basil is ideal for soothing or eliminating headaches, fatigue, sadness, and the discomforts of asthma, allergies, sinus congestion or infections. Furthermore, the scent of Basil oil helps to repel insects and eliminate bacteria that cause unpleasant room odors, thus effectively deodorizing indoor environments.
KEY FEATURES FOR SKIN
- Helps to treat acne
- Adds a healthy glow to hair and skin
- Treating a variety of infections such as cuts, wounds, skin infections
- Acting as a cooling agent for the skin
- Enhances the dull-looking of skin and improves the tone of skin
- Fights bacteria on skin
KEY FEATURES FOR HAIR
- Hair shine treatment
- Removes bacteria, grease and residue from hair naturally.
KEY FEATURES FOR HEALTH
- Cold and Flu Treatment
- Improves blood circulation.
- Often used to prevent nausea and subsequently, vomiting.
- Healing fatigued or aching muscles
- Can use to promote ear health, rub it behind and around the ear.
- Used for treating nervous tension, mental fatigue, migraine.
- Used in the treatment of arthritis, wounds, injuries, burns, bruises, scars, sports injuries, surgical recovery and sprains.
- Naturally relieve constipation
- Relieves bloodshot eyes
KEY FEATURES FOR OTHERS
Homemade toothpaste or mouthwash
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- CAS : 8015-73-4
- Composition: 100% Basil Essential Oil
- Origin: India
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Color: Yellow to brownish
- Consistency: Thin and flowy