- Inhibit Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, yeasts and molds.
- Compatible to oil-in-water, water-in-oil emulsion systems and water-soluble formulations
- Appearance: Liquid, clear, viscous
- Solubility: Soluble in water and propylene glycol
- Shelf Life : 24 months when stored in proper stored
- Storage : Tightly Sealed / Protected from direct Heat, Light and Moisture
- Ingredients: Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol
- Recommended usage: 0.1% ~ 0.8%
- It can be used in cream, lotion, shampoo, wet wipes, etc. It is widely used in oil-in-water, water-in-oil emulsion systems and water-soluble formulations.
- Adding the Liquid Germall Plus to water phase or emulsified portion of the formulation at a temperature of 122°F (50°C) or below, during the cool down stage. Adding Liquid Germall Plus above 122°F (50°C) could result in compromising the preservative system in your product.