To use for soap making, just melt and pour.
Step 1 : Cut the slabs and melt them in any double boiler.
Step 2 : Add in any preferred ingredients (essential oil, fragrance, desired colorant, dried plants for texture & scrub, etc) and pour into mold. Only allow to add on maximum 10% of liquid ingredients. For example, if you have added 2% of Essential oil, other water phase ingredients can be added on is only 8%.
Step 3 : Unmold once set up.
Done! Enjoy it during your bath time!
- INCI Name: Shea Butter Soap Base SLS/SLES FREE
- Ingredients : Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sucrose, Stearic Acid, Aqua, Lauric Acid, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Form: Solid bar
- Odor: Characteristic
- Color: Cream White
- pH (10% soln/water): 9.5 – 10.5
- Density: 1.1 to 1.22
- Boiling Point (°C): About 250°C
- Solubility: Freely soluble in water
- Storage: Store in dry, well-ventilated place protected from light. Keep away from extreme heat and all sources of ignition.
- Shelf Life: Two years under proper storage condition