Key Features for Skin:
- Reduces skin roughness by hydrating the skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, which also helps to prevent the formation of wrinkles
- Loosens blackheads
- Helps alleviate inflammation to treat acne on the face and body
- Wards off free radicals that cause premature aging
- Smoothens flaky heels
- Helps clear cellulite by reducing water retention and breaking up the old fat cells
Key Features for Hair:
- Increases hair volume
- Helps take care of frizzy and dry hair
- Gives texturized hair
- Relieves itchy scalp and prevents hair dandruff
Key Features for Health:
- Helps our body to produce melatonin that promotes sleep
- Relieves constipation by drawing water into the colon
- Lowers the risk of diabetes by enhancing the effectiveness of insulin
- Purges toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Soothes pain and muscle cramps by helping our body to utilise glucose and lactic acid
- Eases the symptoms of gout, arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Botanical Name: Magnesium Sulfate
- CAS: 10034-99-8
- Origin: Australia
- Grade: Pure, Pharmaceutical Grade Standard
- Plant Part: Plants & Flowers
- Color: Colourless Crystals
- Storage: Keep sealed in a cool, dry place as overtime salts can attract moisture
- Use: Add to water phase of formulas.
Applications: For adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Body Bath Instructions: Dissolve salts in a warm bath of 37-39°C. Relax and soak for 20 minutes. For general skin health and well-being : add 1/2- 1 cup (approx 100g-250g) to your bath.To help relax tired and aching muscles : use 2-4 cups (500g-1Kg).
- Foot Bath Instructions: Dissolve 1/2 – 2 cups (approx 100g-500g) of salt in a warm 5 litre foot bath of approx 37°C. Relax and soak feet for up to 20 minutes, refreshing with additional warm water if needed.
- Recommend Usage: For external use only. Do not use on open wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes. Seek advice of a healthcare professional before use if you are suffering from any medical condition, on medical treatment, pregnant, breastfeeding or having very sensitive skin.
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored in the refrigerator.