Key Features for Skin:
- Helps to treat skin inflammation especially rashes, ulcers, allergies, redness, swelling or other minor skin irritations
- Protects the skin from sunburns and harmful effects of UV rays which results in skin cancer
- Promotes wound healing by stimulating the formation of collagen
- Tightens skin pores
- Reduces the severity of acne breakouts by preventing accumulation of excess oils on the skin surface
- Prevents skin ageing
- Treats melasma
Key Features for Hair:
- Reduces dandruff
- Prevents hair loss
- Non-Nano and not Micronized (it will sit on top of the skin and not get absorbed)
- Botanical Name: Zinc Oxide
- CAS: 1314-13-2
- Origin: United States
- Color: White
- Storage: Keep sealed in a cool, dry, ventilated place.
- Use: Can be added to formula as-is. Can be combined with other sun screens & pigments. For external use only.
- Usage: 5 – 25% (Limitation: Maximum 25% for Malaysia.)
- Applications: Sun care & after-sun products, protective & soothing skin care products, diaper creams, mineral makeup.
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored at a cool, dry well ventilated area.