Tea Tree Hydrosol
RM12.50 – RM264.60
Tea tree oil is very popular that everyone knows about it as the best essential oil for acne. Similarly, Tea Tree hydrosol is also great for its mild tonic and skin cleansing properties and is generally safe to use on all skin types. Its scent is quite similar to the aroma of Tea Tree essential oil.
This hydrosol is perfect to use as a facial toner/mist and cleanser for blemish-prone skin as it also helps to fight pimples and prevent further breakouts with frequent usage. For oily skin control, just dab Tea Tree hydrosol on your face with a cotton pad after cleansing. Apart from toning, it can also shrink large pores and reduce excess oils. Its potent anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation, skin redness and swellings.
This hydrosol is also great to have on-hand for minor cuts, acne, eczema or psoriasis. After rinsing the wound with soap and water, simply spritz some Tea Tree hydrosol to keep it clean and disinfected. Our Tea Tree Hydrosol can be used directly on the skin without further dilution and can be used in place of water in creating natural aromas/fragrances, lotions, creams, facial toners, gels and other skin care products.
Face mists/toners, serums, lotions, creams, hair and body shampoos, soaps, gels, sun and after-sun care, sunscreens.
- Skin toner, firmer, tightener
- Reduces inflammation, skin redness and swelling
- Oily skin control
- Shrinks large pores and reduce excess oils
- Treats acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Treats dandruff
- Cures itchy and irritating scalp
- Strong antibacterial agent
- Anti-fungal properties help combat diaper rash and toe nail fungus
- Use as a cleaning disinfecting product
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia Distillate
- CAS: 85085-48-9
- Origin: Australia
- Method of Extraction: Pure distillate
- Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
- Color: Clear
- Use: Add to water phase of formulas.
- Recommended Usage: 1 – 100%. For external use only.
- Applications: Serums, lotions, creams, toners, hair and body shampoos, soaps, gels, sun and after-sun care, sunscreens.
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored in the refrigerator.
100ml, 500ml, 1 Liter, 5 Liter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.