- Used for meditation to help bring mental clarity and allow deep concentration and feel more relaxed.
- Antihistamine effect – White musk oil with its anti-inflammatory activity which makes it great for stuffy nose and colds.
- Good for Sleep – The calming scents is good enough to rid you of any negative feeling, thus helping you to sleep better and longer.
- By creating a nicely scented massage oil simply add a few drops White Musk oil to 1 tablespoon of Sweet Almond oil which will stimulate instant relaxation and massage away all your discomfort and muscle pains.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties can easily relieve rheumatism pain. Rub a generous amount of diluted White Musk essential oil evenly over your painful body will surely relieve your rheumatism discomfort.
- Candle making – White musk aroma fills the room with a welcoming, long lasting fragrance, making it more relaxing and joyful.
- Soap making – For a relaxing bath scent, White Musk oil is an excellent ingredient to produce a strong and comforting aroma.
- Add to your bath – A few drops in a hot water bath helps relax and rejuvenate.
- Perfume ingredient – This oil makes a perfect perfume ingredient due to its longevity and fragrance. It has a distinct fragrance that gives off a natural scent and can be used as a powerful deodorant to cover up unwanted smell from sweat or body odor.
- Skincare/Hair care products – An excellent ingredient for shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, lotions and creams as its scent can last for hours, leaving you with moisturized and nice-smelling skin and hair.
It is always safer to dilute essential oil before applying directly to skin to avoid allergic reaction.
- Diffuser – Add 4-6 drops per 100ml of water
- Skincare – 2-4 drops to 10ml of carrier oil/lotion/cream
- Body massage – 5-8 drops to 10ml of carrier oil
- Botanical Name: Abelmoschus moschatus
- CAS: 104-55-2
- Composition: 100% Pure White Musk Essential Oil
- Origin: England
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Color: Orange
- Consistency: Thin