Aloe vera hydrosol is made by steam distilling the leaves of the aloe vera plant.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA HYDROSOL
Here are some of the benefits of aloe vera hydrosol:
- Digestive: Aloe vera has been used since time immemorial to soothe all types of digestive ailments. It can soothe digestive ulcers, aid digestion, relieve heart burn and act as a gentle laxative.
- Anti-acne: For those suffering with acne, aloe vera is one of the best remedies. Use aloe vera hydrosol in as a facial cleanser and toner to treat acne.
- Soothes the skin: Many skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and others can be relieved with the use of aloe vera hydrosol. It can help relieve itching, inflammation, redness and rashes.
- Detoxification : Accumulation of toxins in the body can lead to various dis-ease conditions including auto-immune disorders, weakened immune system, allergies and skin disorders. Aloe vera hydrosol can be used as a detoxifying agent, especially for the skin.
- Digestive : The hydrosol of hydrosol is incredibly soothing to the digestive system. It also supports the liver in detoxification. Hydrosols are safe to be ingested and can be used internally.
Aloe Vera Hydrosol is an excellent ingredient to handmade bath soap, which it can improve skin health.
Let’s watch our recipe to learn how to make Aloe Vera Hydrosol Bath Soap!