Tea tree oil is an ingredient in many topic formulations that are used to treat infections, and it’s marketed as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent in Australia, Europe and North America. You can also find tea tree in a variety of household and cosmetic products, like cleaning products, laundry detergent, shampoos, massage oils, and skin and nail creams. Tea tree essential oil also used as an antimicrobial that has been found to be particularly effective aid for acne, lice, dandruff, Candida, bacterial infections of the skin, athlete’s feet and even herpes.
Let’s see what are the key benefits of tea tree oil!
1. Fight Acne and Other Skin Conditions
2. Improve Dry Scalp
3. Soothe Skin Irritations
4. Fight Bacterial, Fungal and Viral Infections
5. May Help Prevent Antibiotic Resistance
6. Relieve Congestion and Respiratory Tract Infections
7. Help Treat Head Lice
8. Help Treat Scabies
9. Improve Bad Breath
How To Make Tea Tree Essential Oil Hand Soap
1. Use alcohol sterilizer to sterilize every tools before use
2. Prepare a cup of 60°C – 80°C water.
3. Mix HEC (Hydroxyethyl Cellulose) into the water and mix constantly.
4. Pour the mixture into liquid soap base, add on 2-3 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil and Green Apple Fragrance Oil then mix constantly.
5. Pour Tea Tree Essential Oil hand soap in a bottle.
6. Wait for 24 hours to let the hand soap thickness.
*1 litre Liquid Soap Base : 8 gram HEC
*Weight of HEC depends on individual needs for thickness
*Volume of liquid soap base depends on individual needs.
*Gently shake the bottle before each use.