Black seed oil is also said to reverse hair damage and help regrow hair due to the presence of its inflammation-fighting compound, Thymoquinone. It also nourishes the hair follicles and prevents hair fall. Regular application of this oil is said to be a safe and natural way to re-grow hair without medication and may also significantly improve scalp health by combating dandruff and scalp irritation. It is also known to prevent and even reverse graying of hair by preserving pigmentation in hair follicles.
SKIN BENEFITS 💦💦
- Improves skin moisture and hydration.
- Reduces inflammation and bacteria in healing wounds
- Reduces scarring and fades age spots
- Reduces skin irritation such as psoriasis and eczema
- Smoothing out fine lines and addressing wrinkles.
HAIR BENEFITS 💦💦
- Nourishes hair follicles and induces hair growth
- Hydrating hair and promotes shine
- Combating dandruff and scalp irritation
- Reverses graying of hair by preserving pigmentation
Can be used on its own as massage oil or added into creams, lotions, oils, gels, masks, shampoos, conditioners, soaps and candle making.
PRODUCT DETAILS 💦💦
- INCI: Nigella sativa
- CAS: 90064-32-7
- Origin: India
- Method of Extraction: Cold-pressed
- Use: Can be added to formula as-is. It can also be applied directly and massaged onto any areas of the body and hair or with other carrier oils
- Recommended usage: 1% – 100%
- Appearance: Amber hue
- Applications: Skincare, body care, hair care, face care, nail care products
- Shelf life: 24 months or longer when properly stored in a closed container, in a cool and dry place