- Reducing pigmentation and dark spots – Glabridin, an active ingredient in licorice helps hinder melanin and free radical production. It also prevents pigmentation from UVB rays by inhibiting tyrosinase.
- Treats atopic dermatitis, rosacea, and psoriasis – glycyrrhizin, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, protects skin against free radicals, therefore less irritation from the soothing effect for inflamed skin.
- Sun defense – another active ingredient, Licochalcone A, helps skin produces higher levels of antioxidants, fortifying skin’s defenses and preventing skin from damage due to UV rays.
- Softens skin – helps regenerate collagen and elastin supply and preserve hyaluronic acid by keeping skin elastic, smooth, plump and bouncy.
- Prevents hair fall – promotes blood circulation in the scalp and nourishes the roots by supplying vital nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Cures dandruff – antibacterial properties curbs dandruff and other scalp infections that cause itching on the scalp.
- Prevents premature graying – consistently applying Licorice powder as hair treatment can prevent premature graying, thanks to its wide range of antioxidants and nutrients.
All types of skincare and hair care products including sunscreen, lotions, creams, face and lip serums, moisturizers, facial and hair mask, handmade soap, shampoo, hair conditioner and hair treatment products.
- Recommended Usage Level: Use in concentration between 1% to 10%
- Appearance : Light brown in color
- Origin: India
- Solubility : Soluble in Water,
- INCI : Glycyrrhiza glabra l. extract powder
- Composition: 100% pure Licorice powder
- CAS : 68916-91-6
- Storage : To protect from light and humidity in a clean place at room temperature. Once open, handle with care to avoid secondary microbial contamination